Click on the toggle bars below to see the answer to your question
What are your hours of operation?
During the Christmas Tree season, we are open for business the day after Thanksgiving until our inventory is depleted.
- Self-service: Monday-Wednesday from 10 AM- dusk
- Thursday-Friday 12PM-dusk
- Saturday-Sunday 10 AM- dusk
How Does Self Service Work?
- Pre-Cut Trees Only
- Twine is available for tying your tree to your vehicle
- There is a pay station for paying for your tree.
- Payment by cash or check. Exact change.
Can I pay with a debit or credit card?
We do accept debit and credit cards, but please note there is an extra charge.
Can I bring my own saw to cut down my Christmas Tree?
We do have saws onsite, but you are welcome to bring your own.
No chainsaws allowed.
Do you provide twine for me to tie my tree to my car?
We sure do!
Will you help me to tie my tree to my car?
We absolutely will, at no additional charge. See our About page to find out more about the Marquardt Farms experience.
When Can I Buy Your Farm Honey?
We sell our honey all year round. We keep our Honey page updated with our current sizes and prices.
How Can I Purchase Farm Honey?
The best way to buy honey:
1. Stop by during Christmas Tree season
2. Contact Jim or Darlene Marquardt at 971.203.9463
3. Send us a Facebook message
Do you deliver your honey?
Do you allow professional photographers to take family photos at your Christmas Tree Farm?
We absolutely encourage families that visit our tree farm to take their own pictures, capture those memories and even share it on our Facebook page if you want.
53830 McKay Drive
Scappoose OR 97056