For the 2019 Christmas Tree Season, we will be open on Friday, Nov. 29th from 12:00-dusk.
Hours of Operation Change
Due to availability issues, our hours have changed. We are working at getting growth on our trees so we are cutting back on our U-Cut days.
Our new schedule
- Monday-Wednesday: Self Service from 10AM-dusk. PRE CUTS ONLY.
- Thursday- Friday: 12PM-dusk
- Saturday – Sunday: 10AM-dusk
For the 2018 season, we donated $1055.00 to St Vincent de Paul food bank, which brings our total donations to $10,637.00.
Thank you for your continued support!
Thank you all for your support of our gift shop.
We have a variety of goodies available this year – lots of handmade items by our talented family members
- Handcrafted Christmas crafts by Laura & Jeremy Marquardt
- Handcrafted artisan woodworking by CJ Marquardt of CJM Woodcraft
- Photography by Harry Christensen (Laura’s Dad)
- Artisan tea by Nil Organic Tea
- Marquardt Farms Honey will be available.
We get a lot of requests from professional photographers who would like to use our tree farm for photos. While we are honored, at this time we do not allow professional photographers to do photo sessions at our farm during Christmas Tree season.
Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving and hope we see you at the tree farm this year!